Users (as defined below), we inform them that the following Privacy Notice applies to them for the simple use or access to any of the pages, web and mobile applications, software and, in general, that make up the www.bigb033.com Portal (hereinafter and, jointly and interchangeably, the "Portal"), so we will understand that you accept it and agree to be enforced in its compliance. If you do not agree to the Privacy Notice and/or the Terms and Conditions at your disposal, you must refrain from accessing or using the Portal.
The User, understood as the person who makes the use or accesses, through computer equipment and/or any communication equipment or device, the Portal (hereinafter the "User"), accepts fully and without reservation each one of the provisions included in this Privacy Notice.
For BiGB033 ALL IN ON3 software, owned by Dr. Phones Recycle Inc (hereinafter the "Company") the security of Users is our priority, so we protect your personal data through the use, application, and maintenance of high technical, physical, and administrative security measures.
As a User, you can choose from a wide range of products and services through our Portal, knowing that your personal data will be protected and treated confidentially. We inform you that the RESPONSIBLE for collecting and processing and/or using the personal data that the User provides through the Portal, is the Company, as well as its subsidiaries, associates, controlling companies and affiliates.
The personal data that the Company may collect from the User when using the Portal and/or contracting our services and products, are as follows:
- Full Name
- Mobile device serial number
The personal data collected by the Company will be used to serve the following purposes:
- Guarantee quality of service, manage licenses of the software developed by Dr. Phones Recycle Inc and BiGB033.
- To integrate dossiers, databases, and systems necessary to carry out the corresponding operations and services; (ii) To claim the delivery of prizes and/or promotions; (iii) To carry out internal analyses.
- In addition, your personal data may be used for the following secondary purposes: (i) Marketing, advertising and commercial prospecting; (ii) Offer you, where applicable, other products and services owned by the Company or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, controlling companies, associates, commissioners or companies; (iii) Send you promotions of other goods, services and/or products; (iv) To perform statistical analysis, generation of information models and/or profiles of current and predictive behaviour and, (v) To participate in surveys, sweepstakes and promotions.
You may send an email [email protected], at any time, to exercise your Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition ("ARCO Rights"). To exercise ARCO Rights, you (or your legal representative) must submit the application, identifying yourself with the following documentation:
- Name of user or holder.
- Address of the user or holder or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- Documents proving your identity (IFE/INE or passport) and, where applicable, documents proving the applicant's legal representation.
- A description of the information/data you are trying to exercise your ARCO rights and the rights you would like to exercise.
If one or more of the documents mentioned above are not included, and/or the documents have errors or omissions, the Company will notify you within 3 business days of receipt of the request and ask for missing documents and/or relevant corrections; you will have 5 business days from that notice to provide the updated information, otherwise the application will be deemed unfilled.
The Company may or may not use tracking technologies such as web beacons, like cookies, to collect data about your visits to the Portal; these are small electronic images embedded in web content or emails, which are not normally visible to Users and that allow us to generate almost personalized content to offer you a better experience when you use our Portal.
If you do not agree to any of the conditions set forth herein, the User may always change the settings of his/her browser.
This privacy notice may be modified, or amended, inter alias, by new legal requirements; the Company's own needs, for the products or services we offer; for our privacy practices; for changes in our business model, or for other reasons Any modification to this privacy notice will be notified to you through any of the following means: a written statement sent to your home address; by the email you point out; a message to your mobile phone; a message released through the Portal or any electronic means you use to hold operations; or, in widely circulated newspapers, the Company's registered office.